Shopping, Retail News & Press Release Distribution Services
GroupWeb News Network
Submit RSS Feed
Submit Press Release
Unlimited Press Release Distribution
News Media List
MSNBC Retail News
New York Times
Retail Technology Review
Special Retail Report
Women's Wear Daily
RSS News Feed
Get your news feed listed here as other news media shown above!
Submit RSS News Feed
Retail, Shopping News Releases
Search retail news:
Citibank UAE: Why One Should Choose a Citi Credit Card in the UAE
, December 17, 2021 ) DUBAI, UAE -- (ARAB NEWSWIRE) -- Credit cards are one of the most popular and common ways to make payments in the UAE as they come with additional benefits such as cashbacks, rewards and more. Individuals who are yet to apply for a
or who want to go a notch higher from their existing basic credit card to an advanced one can check out the wide range of credit cards by Citi.
Credit cards from Citi are loaded with benefits such as redeemable points, lifestyle benefits, dining offers and discounts, cashback, rewards and a lot more. Individuals who want to get a credit card to enjoy such additional exciting benefits and features can opt for a Citi credit card to make the most out of their spending.
Reasons to Choose a Citi Credit Card
Convert Retail Transactions Into Convenient Instalments
With a Citi credit card, one can easily convert any retail transaction into instalments and access other benefits given below:
● Convert transactions of AED 100 and above into convenient instalments via Citibank online.
● Enjoy a flexible repayment tenure of up to 48 months.
● Get rewards points for each paid instalment.
● Avail this facility without submitting any document or filling up any application form.
Earn Redeemable Points
With a Citi credit card, customers can get rewarded while spending and various other benefits mentioned below:
• Select Citi credit cards offer redeemable ThankYou/Miles points for every spend.
● Accrue points and offset purchases with the points through the Citibank mobile app and online website.
● Pay with Points with ease through an SMS.
Enjoy Complimentary Golf
With a Citi credit card, customers can take advantage of the benefits that span beyond the usual everyday transactions.
● Customers can enjoy complimentary golf at some of the finest golf courses in the UAE such as The Els Golf Club Dubai, Abu Dhabi Golf Club and more.
● Select cards offer unlimited golf during weekdays for cardholders and their supplementary card members.
● Select cards also let customers play one free round of golf per month at weekends.
Get Travel Privileges
For those who love travelling, having Citi credit cards can prove to be quite profitable as they are designed with a wide range of travel benefits mentioned below:
● Enjoy complimentary global lounge access.
● Select cards also let customers and supplementary cardholders bring one guest when using LoungeKey lounges.
● Get redeemable Skyward miles to book local hotel staycations and airfares, for retail shopping and more.
● Select credit cards offer Travel Accident & Medical Insurance against unforeseen incidents during your travels.
Get Complimentary Movie Tickets
Citi credit cards offer lifestyle benefits mentioned below to offer an enhanced experience.
● Select credit cards offer ‘buy-one, get-one' complimentary movie tickets at VOX and Reel cinemas.
● Avail the feature on any day of the week each month.
To avail all the benefits and privileges mentioned above, one can easily
apply for a credit card online
on the official Citi UAE website. Each card comes with its eligibility criteria and features, so before applying, one may want to check these points. To get the most out of a Citi credit card, individuals can select the credit cards that align with their requirements.
About Citibank UAE
Citibank UAE offers consumers and institutions a range of financial products and services, including consumer and investment banking, credit cards, personal loans. Citibank UAE aims to deliver holistic and innovative solutions to clients and meet the increasingly complex strategies of its regional client base in the Middle East in an ever-changing financial landscape.
The content reflects the view of the author of the article and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citi or its employees. Please read the products and offers on Citibank UAE website for accuracy or completeness of the information presented in the article.
This press is issued through Arab Newswire (
) – a newswire service with press release distribution to media in the Arab World, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
+1 (305) 849-8443
Retail News by Sector
Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!
Shopping and Retail NewsWire
Retail RSS Marketpalce
Target Press Releases
News releases from Target. Second retail giant in America.
Free Food & Beverage Magazines and Downloads
Get free publications including magazines, white papers about the food and beverage industry.
Submit RSS news feed on Retail, Shopping
Have your feed on news, products or services displayed under this marketpalce. The feed also displayed on a full page and updated daily.
Add RSS feed Now!
Shopping-Newswire is part of GropWeb Network, online properties of GroupWeb Media LLC. Copyright © GroupWeb Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
For unlimited press release distribution for $99 per month or $999 per year, call (281) 645-4086 or start posting your press releases online at
Copyright 2009 GroupWeb Media LLC
GroupWeb Media Network
Food Beverage News
- Newswire and Press Release service of GroupWeb Media LLC